SEDUZIR - COMUNIDADE ONLINE SEDUÇÃO
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

TEXTO - Discoteca (Como começar?)

2 participantes

Ir para baixo

TEXTO - Discoteca (Como começar?) Empty TEXTO - Discoteca (Como começar?)

Mensagem  Admin Dom Ago 03, 2008 8:43 am

Newbis Mission - How to begin training in disco night

Goal: To be rejected by as many women as possible in that 2-4 hours period.

Wonderful. I call this a CRASH 'N' BURN. When you have cleared a room and hit on everyone but the ones that seem impossible to approach for whatever reasons you've concocted in your head, I will CRASH 'N" BURN them by going in and just ASSUMING I'll fuck up. And most of the time I DO, but 3 things happen. One, I learn alot from it, its really fun to blow it BIGTIME and lastly, it sometimes gets you laid!

>(Think about it, someone gets rejected 5 or 6 times early on, and then they get phobic and whiny about meeting people because "I always seem to get rejected") I mean, until you've strung up well over 10 thousand rejections IN A ROW will I start to consider the statement that "I always seem to get rejected."

Precisely. They have no REFERENCE. By most people's frame of reference, that means that "I" always get rejected. I get rejected by 3 girls for every girl I get a # from. And that is only now that I am good. I think a 10% chance is still GREAT. I was rocking still back when I only got 1 in 10 girls wanting me. So? Goto 10 girls. Do it in a day. 12 girls in 4 hours is 3 an hour. Thats one girl every 20 minutes. Some happen 3 minutes apart. Even 2 minutes. Intro to one girl, its a NOGO so you move on and bang, there is another girl. So you 3 second rule here and Bang, your IN.

>One of Ross' "axioms" of Speed Seduction is to never place a great deal of importance on one woman. until you get her. and then place a great deal of importance to EVERY girlfriend you have Smile

>In fact, if she's rude to me, I'll either mirror the rudeness or shrug it off.

mirroring the rudeness is good, but if she is tactless, remain tactful and above all else, remain classy.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Número de Mensagens : 36

http://seduzirblog.blogspot.com/

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

TEXTO - Discoteca (Como começar?) Empty Noite - Às vezes partece mesmo difícil

Mensagem  Admin Ter Ago 12, 2008 5:44 pm

Oi Comunidade....

Estive a sair no fim de semana e reparei em conversa que seduzir à noite parece bem mais difícil?

Que vos pareçe?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Número de Mensagens : 36

http://seduzirblog.blogspot.com/

TEXTO - Discoteca (Como começar?) Empty Re: TEXTO - Discoteca (Como começar?)

Mensagem  goncalo Qui Mar 12, 2009 1:52 pm

Eu tb acho, pois as gajas estao mais abertas a conhecer homens à noite. Elas saem é para isso! enquanto que de dia podem nao estar interessadas

goncalo
Player
Player

Número de Mensagens : 3

TEXTO - Discoteca (Como começar?) Empty Re: TEXTO - Discoteca (Como começar?)

Mensagem  Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo